Notice is hereby given that the 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of the University of Technology Sydney Australian Football Club (UTSAFC) will be held on Saturday 28 October at 2:30pm AEDT at The Golden Sheaf.
Date: Saturday 28 October 2023
Time: 2:300pm (AEDT)
Venue: Margaret Whitlam Centre Community Room, Waverley Oval
The AGM will conduct the following business:
- Welcome/Opening of Meeting.
- Review of Minutes from 2022 AGM.
- Motion to adopt Minutes from 2022 AGM.
- Receiving and considering the Club Annual Report, consisting of President’s, Treasurer’s and club portfolio reports and financial statements of the financial year ended 2023.
- Motion to adopt Annual Report.
- Election and Appointment of Executive Committee members for 2024.
- Other business / Q&A (including special motions of business)
- Closure of meeting
Members of the club are entitled to submit notices of motion for inclusion as special business at the AGM. All notices of motion must be submitted in writing to the Club Secretary no less than one day prior to the AGM. Please submit any special motions of business to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on executive committee positions please view the committee structure here.