Due to new AFL requirements implemented last year, all registrations and subscriptions are now completed online. Paper forms will no longer be issued nor processed by the club.
All players need to complete registration. This is regardless of whether you are a new or existing player. If you do not complete registration, you will not appear on AFL Footyweb as a registered player and will be unable to play.
To commence the process, all players are required to click on the following link, or copy and paste into their internet browser:
The above link will direct you to the UTS Footyweb page to begin the registration process:
1. Confirm whether you are a new or existing UTS Player. For existing players that have forgotten their log in details, simply enter your email address, and your user id and password will be emailed to you
2. For existing players who have changed their email address you will need to contact Matt Rivett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rivo will update your email address on the system so you can have your user id and password emailed to you to continue the registration process
3. For new Players who have played AFL before and need to arrange a Transfer – contact Rivo email@example.com
Once you have your user id and password you can now log onto Footyweb:
1. You will be asked to check and update your personal details, then you must confirm that you understand and agree to the AFL “Terms and Conditions of participation”. Your registration is now complete.
2. You will also be given the option to select and pay for your subs by credit/debit card online, including the option to buy a Match Day Polo (compulsory for attendance at all games). If you choose to pay online you will automatically be processed as a financial member and be eligible for selection.
Exclusive Player Sponsorship – want your employer to pay your subs? This year we will be offering exclusive player sponsorship, please read this attached document for all the details: Exclusive Player Sponsorhip 2015
UTS students please note – as part of a Club/UTS initiative, you are not required to pay subscription fees this year but must complete registration in order to play. You must also email both Rivo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Treasurer email@example.com your UTS student number for verification, else you will be ineligible for selection.
As an incentive this year, we are offering players a discounted rate of $280 for those who pay their subs before 20 March, and a $295 standard subscription rate applies thereafter.
Note, all players still have the option of paying their subs by cash or by EFT:
1. Cash can be paid to either myself or Rivo on training nights
2. By EFT to the BATS bank account as follows:
Account name: UTS AFC
BSB: 112 879
Account number: 111 384 254
Note: In the transaction description please type “Subs YOUR FULL NAME”
Match Day Polos are currently available for collection, and can be collected from Trumper on training nights. Please keep an eye out for further information regarding shorts, socks and training tops which will be available very soon.
“No Pay/No Play” Policy:
This rule will be strictly enforced by the committee and coaches this year. It is also worth noting that it effectively costs the club over $1,000 each year to field each player, and that the UTS subs rate is around $50 and $100 cheaper than our rival clubs. Please bear this in mind when it comes to paying your subs on time, and supporting our club sponsors!